The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton recently donated $15,000 to the Emlenton Volunteer Fire Department. This donation will help support the costs incurred while expanding the current fire station located at 410 Main Street in Emlenton.
The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton partnered with the Fire Department to increase safety, by providing a larger area to house additional emergency vehicles. “We are thankful to have such a dedicated group of individuals protecting our town,” said William C. Marsh, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton. “The Bank is dedicated to supporting projects intended to help the local community and we appreciate the long-standing relationship that we have with the department .”
Accepting the donation on behalf of the Emlenton Volunteer Fire Department was Chief, Barry Louise and firefighters, Bruce Campbell and Trevor Hile. Representing the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton was Mr. Marsh.
The Emlenton Volunteer Fire Department has been serving and protecting Emlenton and the surrounding areas since 1877, responding to fire and medical calls, search and rescue operations, public safety concerns, and more. The Department continues to stay involved in all community activities and remains the center for many civic projects.
The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton is an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured community commercial bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating fifteen full-service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Emclaire Financial Corp (NASDAQ: “EMCF”). For more information about Farmers National Bank, please visit the website at www.farmersnb.com or call 877-862-9270.
Photo courtesy of Dave Staab, Progress News.